Through efficient working and our large inventory of mobile special tooling and their respective machines, we are able to execute all kinds of mechanical machining on-site for any industry under adherence of the required tolerances.
Especially for the shipping industry we execute mobile on-site machining services for naval applications. Thus long outages and high transport costs can be avoided. Through our worldwide representatives, as well as our three locations in Germany, we are extremly flexible and able to mobilize our qualified staff within 24h.
Our most frequent mechanical machining works for naval applications are:
- Rudder blade drillings (turning of the bearing surface, drilling of pin aisles, manufacturing of mirror surfaces, turning of the conical drill holes)
- Milling services of motors and pump basement plates
- Turning services works for ship engines
- Spindling services of rack aisle, steven tubes etc.
- Face turning of turnstile facilities and bearing surfaces
- Turning services of trunnion pins and turning of bearing seats